Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2007

What's next?


is filling the funnel!

Getting in touch with Associtions and service groups to give my speech and seminar, "Do Something...Different!". I'm looking for (thank you Darren LaCroix) Stage time, stage time, stage time! I want to hone this presentation and make it better.

Formerly this was called "Use Your Gifts" and I started giving it in 2004 beginning at the Toastmasters Region VI conference.

Mostly, I am enjoying my peaceful life here in rural Michigan. My wife Sharon and I live on 6 acres...4 of them wooded, with a koi pond, deer, turkeys, a woodchuck that I need to discourage from living under our shed, many rabbits, some coyotes, pheasant, and much more wildlife than I can list.

I want to speak and give seminars without disturbing this lifestyle. Currently I am concentrating on speaking as an avocation as much as a vocation. I don't have this all figured out yet but it is time to take action.

No comments: